Home > Description
It is our pleasure to invite you to the International Conference on Computer Vision and Graphics ICCVG 2010 to be held in Warsaw on September 20-22, 2010. The aim of this challenging scientific and training event is to be an international forum for scientific and technical training, presentations and discussions on latest advances in Computer Vision and Graphics. Prospective authors are invited to submit original contributions on the topics including, but not limited to:
- Modelling of human visual perception
- Computational geometry
- Geometrical models of objects and scenes
- Illumination and reflection models and methods
- Image formation
- Image and video coding
- Image filtering and enhancement
- Biomedical image processing
- Biomedical graphics
- Colour image processing
- Multispectral image processing
- Pattern recognition in image processing
- Scene understanding
- Motion analysis, visual navigation and active vision
- Human motion detection and analysis
- Visualisation and graphical data presentation
- Hardware and architectures for image processing
- Computer-aided graphic design
- 3D imaging, shading and rendering
- Computer animation
- Graphics for internet and mobile systems
- Virtual reality
- Image and video databases
- Digital watermarking
- Multimedia applications
- Computer art
- Image processing applications in industry, engineering, life sciences, geophysics etc.
The conference is organized by the Association for Image Processing, Poland (TPO) and the supporting organizers.
The programme will include:
- Invited papers by leading researchers
- Special Sessions
- Selected contributions in oral and poster sessions
- Exhibition of books on image processing and information science published by Springer Verlag
- Social events:
- Lunches at the conference venue
Accepted papers will be published in a dedicated volume of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Springer. The volume will be provided to all conference participants at the meeting.
The extended versions of selected papers of the best quality will be recommended for publication in a special volume of Machine Graphics & Vision, after the Conference. These papers will be subjected to a separate review and editorial process by the Journal Editors.
Authors should prepare a full paper containing original and unpublished results and submit it electronically. The instructions on how to prepare the paper are given in the section Publications. It is absolutely essential that the submitted papers are based on the provided templates. Accepted papers which will fail to satisfy the requirements or which cannot be processed unchanged will not be possible to publish.
The reviewing process and strict acceptance criteria will assure high quality of the accepted papers. All the submissions will be reviewed by at least two members of the Scientific Committee; additional reviewers will be consulted if needed. The papers should provide sufficient background information and should clearly indicate the original contribution. They should state and discuss the main conclusions and provide adequate references. Paper submission implies that one of the authors will present the paper if it is accepted.
The best presentations made by the young scientists in the domains of computer vision and computer graphics will be awarded.here for the important dates and deadlines of the Conference.
The basic registration fee is 420 € (Euro). Reduced rates apply for IAPR members, Scientific Committee members, students and early-bird participants. See here for the detailed information.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
See you at the Conference in Warsaw!
Nałęcz Institute of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering (IBIB PAN)
Polish Academy of Sciences
ICCVG 2010 Conference Chairman
Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW)
Faculty of Applied Informatics and Mathematics (WZIM)
ICCVG 2010 Local Chairman and
ICCVG 2010 Organizing Committee
Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology (PJWSTK)
President of the Association for Image Processing, Poland (TPO)
ICCVG 2010 Local Chairman