|ICCVG 2016 in numbers|
- The conference was attended by about 75 visitors from five continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, Americas and Australia.
- The visitors came from 43 institutions (different faculties of the same university were counted separately).
- 58 papers were accepted for publication, with the acceptance rate 0.52. 47 papers were scheduled as oral presentations and 11 as posters.
- There were three general lectures.
- Besides the general lectures, there were 17 sessions, most of them parallel in two tracks.
- From 58 papers, 25 were authored by the participants from abroad (43%).
- Four papers were not presented due to the absence or illness of their Authors, including one from Poland and 3 from abroad. Then, from 54 presented papers 22 were presentaed by Authors from abroad (41%).
- Until the end of the conference its web service has been visited about 12350 times.